Dutty’s latest release of WM 6.5 ROM confirms and emphasize that WM 6.5 is still the best on HD2. Talking about stability, speed and battery life it remains on top as the best operating system for daily use. Added to that the special modifications and enhancements made by Dutty. In the ROM you will notice a newly added icon lower right to task bar that allows easy access to “Task Manager”. This ROM features HTC Sense version 2.5.20212114.0 and OS version 5.2.23157. Charge your HD2 and enjoy it for days as the battery life is an amazing feature of Dutty ROMs not forgetting its stability and speed this ROM provides.
FEATURES AND UPDATES:
> ROM Version: Duttys HD2 COM3 ML FAM V23
> ROM BASE: LEO-3.14.531.1 T-MOUS
> CE OS & BUILD COM3: 5.2.23220.127.116.11
> Manila Version: Manila Core v2.5.20212114.0
> PagePool set to Dynamic
> .NET Compact Framework 3.5
> Removed ULDR sector
> Most Applications are supported by landscape.
Device: HTC HD2
CE OS 5.2.23157 (5.2.2318.104.22.168) ●|||||● Manila Version 2.5.20212114.0 ●|||||● Bluetooth Ver. 1.9.3 Build 1000 ●|||||● Based on WM 6.5.x (Lower Icons) ●|||||● Opera 9.7.36035 ●|||||● ROM Base: 3.14.531.1 T-MOUS ●|||||● HTC Messaging Client (Version 1.8 Build 20221620.00) ●|||||● ROM does NOT contain E-Reader tab ●|||||● 576 MB RAM size is activated
Updates 4th February 2011:
CE OS 5.2.2322.214.171.124 ●|||||● Most Applications are supported by landscape
●|||||● Updated 99 % applications from HTC that include:
- Camera - CM Wifi Advanced- Wi-Fi Wizard- Voice Recorder- USB To PC Pop Up- Shared Resource- New Contact Card- Resource Proxy- Message Enhancement- Manila Weather- Manila Message- Menu Enhancement- Manila Calendar- HTC Lock Screen- Full Screen Player- HTC Messaging Client.
NaviPanel Home added in Navigation folder **** NET Framework 3.5 **** Google Maps ****Flash Light ****PIM Backup ****Reset button ****Whip2Snap ****Cyberon Voice Speed Dial **** Added XDA UC_NET_v0.9.4.4 for applications Auto installs **** RegEdit (Registry editing software)
Adobe Reader ****HTC Album **** Audio booster ****Task Manager **** Games: Bubble Breaker, Solitaire and Teeter ****Windows Live/Messenger ****Face Book ****Market Place **** Microsoft My Phone **** Camera **** FM Radio **** Internet sharing **** Longpress endkey **** MP3 Trimmer **** Office Mobile **** Opera **** QuickGPS **** Remote desktop **** Voice Recorder **** Youtube **** JBlend
Removed from ROM:
**** MSN Weather **** Copilot **** JetCet Print **** Remove WorldCard Mobile
**** Ring tones
Features and Testing:
This application will install all cab files, reg tweaks, provxmls,
run mscr scripts from a given folder. To use this features make sure the Rom
have the security relaxed in HKLM\Security\Policies\Polices by setting the
value 0000101a to a 1.
So unsigned installations and Mortscript will not give a security error.
How does it work:
1. create new folder on your storage card and name it: XDA_UC
"XDA_UC" is a place for all .cab, .reg, .mscr, .cer files that should be automatically installed to device.
2. In the XDA_UC folder create folder Manual: XDA_UC\Manual
"Manual" is a place for all cab files you want install in usual "visible" mode with all questions.
3. In the XDA_UC folder create folder Copy2Root: XDA_UC\Copy2Root
"Copy2Root" is a place for all files and folders that should be automatically copied to device.
4. Run UC_NET.exe, select your XDA_UC folder and press customize button.
- Added Whip2Snap a handy tool to capture screen shots.
RegEdit: well-known application to modify windows mobile registry.
ComManager updated, contain 3G tab and others.
- “Buttons” icon added in “Personal” to help assign a program to a Hard Key.
- All office Mobile applications are there: Word Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, OneNote Mobile, Excel Mobile, and SharePoint Mobile updated to the latest version 14.0000.23149
- Flash Light is included. Helps control camera LED Flash.
- Owner Information is added in Personal List of shortcuts.
- GPS was tried using Garmin XT and iGO 8, both worked perfectly with fast signal detection.
- Phone Canvas: Updated no slider cover, default skin.
- Home Screen: UPDATED. New set of 4 columns for Quick Links, added RSS Reader. Call History added instead of Alarms.
- Messages Tab: Threaded Layout of HTC messaging is the default and could be changed to Classic Layout for those not recommending new HTC messaging, HTC messaging contains the new Secure Box to add messages to a password protected folder (Version 1.8)
- Mail Tab: Contains extra Mail service providers: Yahoo mail, Gmail, and Others.
- Internet Tab: Opera 9.70.36035.0
- Pictures Tab: Very smooth transition between pictures and videos in portrait and landscape modes. Pinch to Zoom in Photo Album works with no problems.
- Music Tab: Smooth transition between playlists, adding tracks to playlists is easy and practical music player.
- Footprints Tab: Works fine, easily added footprints and tracked. Does not rotate when phone turns into landscape.
- Settings icon in start menu takes you to “Windows settings” not to “Manilla Settings”.
- Documents Tab: Fast and smooth shifting between documents in portrait and landscape modes.
Rate this: 1 2 3 4 5 Rate