Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > Other Discussions > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 > X1 ROM Development

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2009, 07:22 AM   #1
Senior Moderator

My Device: HTC Trophy

Itje is on a distinguished road
Default [26.10.09] Touch-IT Leo v9

Welcome to Touch-IT Leo v9.1

This rom contains latest applications from HTC Leo, Manila 2.5.19202525.0
Its still software that is under development so bugs can be expected

The rom is currently using build 21869

Many new features and eyecandy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg home.jpg (94.4 KB, 1704 views)
File Type: jpg internet.jpg (91.5 KB, 1595 views)
File Type: jpg startmenu.jpg (97.8 KB, 1559 views)
File Type: jpg htc.jpg (23.8 KB, 1469 views)
File Type: jpg info.jpg (76.5 KB, 415 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

"Fear not, but bow to him that will come. The ONE that will rise to power and free us all.
Not from ORD itself, cause ORD is not wrong, ORD is truth.
All will make SENSE, when the devine htc prophet cometh from the ashes of all that has been, and is yet to come.
ORD is going to manifest itself through the prophecy of the ONE, to the faithful followers in the chaos of ORD, but yet in harmony with the order that the fellowship of HTCP brings."
Itje 3.16 (The Book Of Touch-IT)

Last edited by Itje; October 26th, 2009 at 07:17 PM.
Itje is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old October 12th, 2009, 07:31 AM   #2
Senior Moderator

How to get the Touch-IT Xperience:

Before you download, read here:
-Update to my roms and hard-spl at your own risk, I'm not responsible for any damage to your xperia.
-Dont start yelling about the rom is useless (Or similar) just because a feature you use is not working. That is to me really demoralising to read, and it most
certainly dont encourage me to respond to your issues.
-Dont complaint about why I remove this or that. Or why I dont add this or that.
-Have respect for ppl who contribute to the members of Htcpedia
-Do not sell this software on E-bay or other places
-I really spend alot of time working on this. Donations is not required, but is much appreciated.
-I do NOT respond to bugreporting on pm or via email/msn, ask in the thread. If someone has time, knowlege and patience, they might help you
-DO NOT UPLOAD ANY ROMS FROM HTCPEDIA TO OTHER MIRRORS, THE ROMS MUST BE DOWNLOADED FROM HTCPEDIA ONLY

-Hard-SPL is needed if you wanna flash custom roms

My tips on how to flash a custom rom:
-Do not let battery be below 50%
-Keep the device on a secure location (so that it wont fall and loose connection to your pc during flash)
-Enter bootloader (rainbowscreen) pressing power button and volume down simultaneously (hold the buttons untill you enter bootloader)
-Connect to pc (activesync)
-Run the ROMUpdateUtility.exe and follow onscreen instructions

Please read here to get the best xperience with my roms:
-Do a Hard-reset after flashing is done
-Wait with installing any apps/progs until you have tested the performance and stability of the rom.
-Tweaks and regedits are allready set to max up the performance, if you install tweaking cabs or other performance cabs, they might not work well with this rom, and can ruin the performance of the rom.
-Before reporting bugs, try think before you post; is it related to something you have altered?
-Missing programs is not a bug. I do not wish to have comments on why this and that are missing. Get a cab..

PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH USELESS COMMENTS.
-Q:what is useless comments?
-A:use common sense

PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION.
-Q:Why do I want donations? is it not just for fun? dont you do this because of some principle about "whateverreason"
-A:Yea I do this because I love this stuff, making new stuff work on older devises. But remember, all this work takes huge amount of time, hrs after hrs flashing, testing, reflashing..testing etc. When ppl donate I feel that ppl show a small token of appreciation for the work I do for this community.
I do not do this for the money, I could easily work more at my job and make alot more money for the hrs I spend on all this. Also I do donato to others who help develop in.ex new kitchens etc. I use money on alot of things related to this kind of things. I love what I do, but I do not wish to have expences for providing ppl with the best stuff
Thank you to all who have donated in the past. And also thank you to those who donates in the future, any amount is really appreciated.

-

"Fear not, but bow to him that will come. The ONE that will rise to power and free us all.
All will make SENSE, when the devine htc prophet cometh from the ashes of all that has been, and is yet to come.
ORD is going to manifest itself through the prophecy of the ONE, to the faithful followers in the chaos of ORD, but yet in harmony with the order that the fellowship of HTCP brings."

Last edited by Itje; October 26th, 2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old October 12th, 2009, 07:34 AM   #3
Senior Moderator

DOWNLOAD

Get older versions from attachments

Please consider a donation for the work I do for you

Have fun
Itje..

AND REMEMBER THIS: DO NOT POST MIRRORS NEITHER HERE, OR ON OTHER FORUMS.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Touch-IT Leo8.txt (52 Bytes, 81 views)

-

Last edited by Itje; October 26th, 2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old October 12th, 2009, 07:34 AM   #4
Senior Moderator

reserved for future use

-

Old October 12th, 2009, 07:47 AM   #5

My Device: Xperia X1I

Gunner22 is infamous around these parts

Been using Rotas Blaze 2.4 with a couple of small issues and watching progression of ITJE's Leo 7, looking to go out on a limb with this version though. Most Leo's have had too many issues to be reliable, best non Leo was ITJE's 14.2.1 for me, and Blaze 2.4 best Leo... so far (but lacks development now).
Will definately donate for a reliable Leo rom like I did for 14.2.1, thanks again for the relentless and no doubt tiring efforts from you ITJE heres hoping this is a keeper!
Cheers,
Gunner22
Gunner22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 08:23 AM   #6

My Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia X1i

Vegito168 is infamous around these parts

Personally so far for my own personal reasons, I have found Touch-IT Leo v7.0 the best Leo ROM. Everyone has their own opinions, and IMO, this is my favorite. I really hope that your new 8.0 can and will topple 7.0 Itje. I'll be watching this thread very very closely. I love surprises!!!! And I'm sure this is gonna be another excellent development. Thank you Itje for your dedication. I don't know how you do it. If I get a chance in the next 24 hours, I will def download and test and report.
Vegito168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM   #7

My Device: Xperia X1I

Gunner22 is infamous around these parts
Default So far so good

You tube works, opera works, bluetooth works, wifi works, Keyboard works (first time no keyboard fix), quite fast, galarm 2.2 loaded (real test tomorrow morning hope no freeze), Igo 8 not enuff virtual mem while installing but soft reset working fine. windows live messenger works so far doing everything I need it to. As I said real test is tomorrow morning have to get up at 5.00am.
Will let you know how it goes tomorrow goodnight.
Cheers,
Gunner22
edit: Active-sync works no worries.

Last edited by Gunner22; October 12th, 2009 at 09:11 AM. Reason: more info
Gunner22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:26 AM   #8

My Device: x1

wk1029 is infamous around these parts

thanks for ur roms and love~~will there be 23060 or 23064 in leo?

Last edited by wk1029; October 13th, 2009 at 02:14 AM.
wk1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:48 AM   #9

My Device: Xperia X1

Mickey690 is infamous around these parts

I'll give this one a try as touch-it v15rc build is working fine without any crashes and random hard resets. Plus i miss the twitter tab which I assume this one has.

Just getting used to having the start button at the top again.

Thanks Itje.
Mickey690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:07 AM   #10

My Device: Xperia X1

Bluediss is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itje View Post
The rom is currently using build 21854
Will wait for a 6.5.1 build! I really like the new "interface".

I've been using Touch-IT Leo 7 with a few crashes from time to time... But overall it's a good ROM.
Bluediss is offline   Reply With Quote