Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > Other Discussions > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 > X1 ROM Development

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Senior Moderator

My Device: HTC Trophy

Itje is on a distinguished road
Default [15.02.10] Touch-IT BT - manila 2.5.20113030 - Build 24001/23534/21892

Touch-IT Black Topaz

Some info:
Some difference in the manila is: No doc tab and no footprints. (probably can be added in future releases)

Also, this is manila 2.5 buildt for Topaz, witch has a smaller cpu. This means that speed has been improved, and weather animations are faster by default.
If you feel some features misses from my BL (leo based) that is natural, as this is all based from the topaz

v1.1:
-Updated Builds

v1.0:
-Os build 24001
-Office 2010
-Sense 2.5.20113030.0 with landscape support
-X-Task cooked in (Go here for support on X-Task)
-2G dialer (no videocall)
-New speed improvements
-Reg cleaning
-Opera 9.70.35758.0
-NetCF3.5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

"Fear not, but bow to him that will come. The ONE that will rise to power and free us all.
Not from ORD itself, cause ORD is not wrong, ORD is truth.
All will make SENSE, when the devine htc prophet cometh from the ashes of all that has been, and is yet to come.
ORD is going to manifest itself through the prophecy of the ONE, to the faithful followers in the chaos of ORD, but yet in harmony with the order that the fellowship of HTCP brings."
Itje 3.16 (The Book Of Touch-IT)

Last edited by Itje; February 15th, 2010 at 07:17 AM.
Itje is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2010, 08:00 AM   #2
Senior Moderator

How to get the Touch-IT Xperience:

Before you download, read here:
-Update to my roms and hard-spl at your own risk, I'm not responsible for any damage to your TP2.
-Dont start yelling about the rom is useless (Or similar) just because a feature you use is not working. That is to me really demoralising to read, and it most
certainly dont encourage me to respond to your issues.
-Dont complaint about why I remove this or that. Or why I dont add this or that.
-Have respect for ppl who contribute to the members of Htcpedia
-Do not sell this software on E-bay or other places
-I really spend alot of time working on this. Donations is not required, but is much appreciated.
-I do NOT respond to bugreporting on pm or via email/msn, ask in the thread. If someone has time, knowlege and patience, they might help you

-DO NOT UPLOAD ANY ROMS FROM HTCPEDIA TO OTHER MIRRORS, THE ROMS MUST BE DOWNLOADED FROM HTCPEDIA ONLY

-Hard-SPL is needed if you wanna flash custom roms

My tips on how to flash a custom rom:
-Do not let battery be below 50%
-Keep the device on a secure location (so that it wont fall and loose connection to your pc during flash)
-Enter bootloader (rainbowscreen) pressing power button and volume down simultaneously (hold the buttons untill you enter bootloader)
-Connect to pc (activesync)
-Run the ROMUpdateUtility.exe and follow onscreen instructions

Please read here to get the best xperience with my roms:
-Do a Hard-reset after flashing is done
-Wait with installing any apps/progs until you have tested the performance and stability of the rom.
-Tweaks and regedits are allready set to max up the performance, if you install tweaking cabs or other performance cabs, they might not work well with this rom, and can ruin the performance of the rom.
-Before reporting bugs, try think before you post; is it related to something you have altered?
-Missing programs is not a bug. I do not wish to have comments on why this and that are missing. Get a cab..

PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH USELESS COMMENTS.
-Q:what is useless comments?
-A:use common sense

PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION.
-Q:Why do I want donations? is it not just for fun? dont you do this because of some principle about "whateverreason"
-A:Yea I do this because I love this stuff, making new stuff work on older devises. But remember, all this work takes huge amount of time, hrs after hrs flashing, testing, reflashing..testing etc. When ppl donate I feel that ppl show a small token of appreciation for the work I do for this community.
I do not do this for the money, I could easily work more at my job and make alot more money for the hrs I spend on all this. Also I do donato to others who help develop in.ex new kitchens etc. I use money on alot of things related to this kind of things. I love what I do, but I do not wish to have expences for providing ppl with the best stuff
Thank you to all who have donated in the past. And also thank you to those who donates in the future, any amount is really appreciated.

-

"Fear not, but bow to him that will come. The ONE that will rise to power and free us all.
All will make SENSE, when the devine htc prophet cometh from the ashes of all that has been, and is yet to come.
ORD is going to manifest itself through the prophecy of the ONE, to the faithful followers in the chaos of ORD, but yet in harmony with the order that the fellowship of HTCP brings."
Old February 1st, 2010, 08:01 AM   #3
Senior Moderator

DOWNLOAD

Download the roms from our appstore :

Have fun
Itje..

-

Last edited by Itje; February 15th, 2010 at 07:16 AM.
Old February 1st, 2010, 08:02 AM   #4
Senior Moderator

Regs/cabs/tweaks etc

-Disable htc messaging client v1.2

To make TomTom replace copilot:
-You have to install tomtom to your SD card
-Locate the install dir of tomtom after you have installed it
-Locate the navigator.exe and copy it to another folder
-Rename the navigator.exe in the tomtom folder to copilot.exe
-Rename the navigator.exe you made copy off to splashscreen.exe
-Copy the splashscreen.exe back to same folder as the new copilot.exe is
-Rename the tomtom folder (or what ever the name is) to copilot.
-Copy the new copilot folder, and then locate the original copilot folder on device storage (Program Files/CoPilot) and paste the new folder over the original (DO NOT DELETE THE ORIGINAL FOLDER FIRST)
-Soft reset, and it should work just fine

thx Ark

1. Enable Website Thumbnails When Navigating Back in Opera
Go to HKLM\Software\Opera\Info and change EnableVisualBack from 0 to 1. Press back key and use gestures to go back pages.

2. Enable Hidden Owner Info in Settings\Personal Folder
Go to HKLM\ControlPanel\Owner and change Hide from 1 to 0 and then reset. You can now enter your name you want to register old apps.

3. Change the Language of HTC Sense
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang and change the value 409 to 408 (Hex) (for example Greek) or try another value for your language. You can find all Windows Locale Codes here: http://www.science.co.il/Language/Locale-Codes.asp
Please read this thread before changing language: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583878

4. Get Better Video Quality When Using Camera
Use MPEG format instead of H.263 for better quality video output. This option can be found by going to the Advanced Setting from the Video Settings menu. Once there, go to Capture Format and change format if necessary.

5. Improve Suggested T9 Dictionary With Custom Words
Find the file "eT9MyWords.exe" in the Windows directory and add a shortcut to this file in your Windows/Start Menu folder.

When in the application, add the most common words you use when using the keypad such as names, locations, user names, email addresses and other words not common in the standard T9 dictionary. For example if you are based in London, UK you could add the following locations:

Leicester, Piccadilly, Tottenham, Soho, Charring, Euston, Trafalgar, Clapham,

and words such as BRB, DVD, coz, lol, xoxo, username@hotmail.com, ciao, etc.

6. Amazing Collection of HTC Sense Theme Tweaks
Visit this link and check out all the modifcations to your Sense theme: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583862

7. Add Your Own Album Art to Music Folders
Make sure the image you wish to use is 256x256 pixels, 96dpi and save it to your PC. Rename the image to the following format: ~hTC_Album Name.vin. Please note that the change refers also to the file extension as it will now become a vin file. Copy this file to the folder of your specific album on your Storage Card. Example: If the album is called Abba Gold, then your vin file will be ~hTC_Abba Gold.vin.

8. Disable Auto Screen Lock
If you use S2U2, you would have hated the double lock annoyance. Now you can turn off default Auto Screen Lock.
Go to HKCU\ControlPanel\Keybd and change DeviceLockWhenSuspend to 0, or use the following cab:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...2&d=1258236796 thanks to triperko.

9. Change QuickLink Display Names
If you don't like your Quicklinks display names being truncated and looking like for example "Resco Regi.." and would prefer it look like "Reg Edit" then you can edit the display names here: HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/Home/x then edit the DispName.
(x = the quicklink position)

10. Move Start Menu Apps to Top of List
Press and hold any app on the start menu and you can then move it to the top of the screen. If you want apps listed alphabetically, work backwards from z to A in regards to the order in which you move apps.

11. How to Enable More Than 1 Hotmail Account in Email Tab
By default you can only check one hotmail account at a time. Here is how to enable more hotmail accounts.

1. Create a new email account.
2. In the email field write your email but replace the "@hotmail.com" with "@hotmail.con", this way the OS is not going to load Windows live messenger to sync your email.
3. Disable the option "Try to get e-mail settings..."
4. Select the email provider, in this case, Internet e-mail.
5. Complete the name and account display name
6. Incoming server: "pop3.live.com:995". Account type: POP3
7. Complete the form with your username and password. Note: the username is your full email address: "yourusername@hotmail.com" and not "yourusername".
8. Outgoing mail server: "smtp.live.com:25". Check the "outgoing server requires au...". Click on Advanced settings and check the "Require SSL..." for incoming and outgoing e-mail.
9. Complete the rest of the setup.
10. Now, go to your email account and go to Tools > Options, once there, click on the email account you just created and click on "Edit account setup." NOTE: It might make you wait until it syncs 1 time.
11. Replace the "@hotmail.con" with the right one "@hotmail.com" and hit next 'till the end of the setup, and done.

12. Unlock Additional Video Recording Formats
Go to [HKLM\Software\HTC\Camera\P2 and replace the EncodeFormat value with 2147483647
This will unlock all modes/resolutions listed below:
H263(3gp): CIF 352x288 \ M 176x144
MPEG4: L 320x240 \ CIF 352x288 \ VGA 640x480
3GPP2: S 128x96 \ M 176x144 \ L 320x240 \ CIF 352x288 \ VGA 640x480
MOTION JPEG: S 128x96 \ M 176x144 \ L 320x240 \ CIF 352x288 \ VGA 640x480
H264: L 320x240 \ CIF 352x288

13. Disable Unwanted Folders From Showing in HTC Album
Don't you find it annoying that HTC Album Shows lots of images you don't need to see when you select Albums like GPS poi icons? Now you can tell HTC Album to ignore certain folders.
Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/HTC/HTCAlbum/Ignored and add a NEW STRING VALUE
Eg if there is iGO8 in the root of the Storage Card you would create a NEW STRING VALUE with Value name iGO8 and Value Data \Storage Card\iGO8
This will include all subfolders inside the iGO8 folder. Save and reset.

(creds for writing theese regtweaks go to tboy2000)

-

Old February 1st, 2010, 08:29 AM   #5

My Device: sonyericsson xperia x1, HTC HD2

ivankarco is infamous around these parts
Smile :)

THX itje for another ROM you're the best "respect"
ivankarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 08:49 AM   #6

My Device: X1

matejdro is infamous around these parts

So that is continue of Black Leo branch? What is difference between BL and BT except footprints and documents? Does it supports manilla landscape?
matejdro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 08:55 AM   #7
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matejdro View Post
So that is continue of Black Leo branch? What is difference between BL and BT except footprints and documents? Does it supports manilla landscape?
please, do read the info

[15.02.10] Touch-IT BT - manila 2.5.20113030 - Build 24001/23534/21892

-

Old February 1st, 2010, 09:03 AM   #8

My Device: HTC HD2|SE X1i Black

MykeChester is infamous around these parts

here we go... DL now...just a bit confuse about:

Description: -3G dialer
-Os build 24001
-Office 2010
-New speed improvements
-Reg cleaning
-Opera 9.70.35758.0
-NetCF3.5

Is it 3G dialer or 2G? ...thanks for this new stuff.
MykeChester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 09:22 AM   #9

My Device: X1

matejdro is infamous around these parts

I swear you didnt wrote that text about topaz manilla when i typed post
matejdro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 09:35 AM   #10
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MykeChester View Post
here we go... DL now...just a bit confuse about:

Description: -3G dialer
-Os build 24001
-Office 2010
-New speed improvements
-Reg cleaning
-Opera 9.70.35758.0
-NetCF3.5

Is it 3G dialer or 2G? ...thanks for this new stuff.
sorry, 3g is not in, typo

-