Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Devices > HTC Touch HD (Blackstone) > Touch HD ROM Development

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2010, 09:39 AM   #1

My Device: Hd Blackstone

heyitsmefaru is infamous around these parts
Question guys help please....

Friends I am new to HD...I need to flash my phone..but I dont Know how..i saw the flashing instructions of something USPL and HSPL like that..Its a little bit complicated for me to understand...According to the instruction i pressed the volume up button and power..and a tricolour screen came and it shows me ' BLAC100 32M SPL-1.14.OliNex' like that..I dont know what to do next??

Please Some one give me Simple Steps to flash my hd...I have downloaded a Rom called 'TOUCH_HD_1_08_WWE_MARYONE_21887_281209.rar'.

Thank You and Waiting for Replay.
heyitsmefaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM   #2

My Device: HTC HD2 (Leo)

Caponi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsmefaru View Post
Friends I am new to HD...I need to flash my phone..but I dont Know how..i saw the flashing instructions of something USPL and HSPL like that..Its a little bit complicated for me to understand...According to the instruction i pressed the volume up button and power..and a tricolour screen came and it shows me ' BLAC100 32M SPL-1.14.OliNex' like that..I dont know what to do next??

Please Some one give me Simple Steps to flash my hd...I have downloaded a Rom called 'TOUCH_HD_1_08_WWE_MARYONE_21887_281209.rar'.

Thank You and Waiting for Replay.
The most complete flashing guide you'll find HERE - read carefully, do exactly what is said there and you'll be fine :-)
Caponi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:04 AM   #3

My Device: HTC Touch HD

jrmccann is infamous around these parts

I felt exactly the same way, but everyone here helps out great with advice...and now i flash often! Keep trying different Roms too, as some are super (eg Dutty's Roms).

Keep asking and following the steps exactly because you will get there...but just don't rush it!
jrmccann is offline   Reply With Quote