Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Devices > HTC Touch HD (Blackstone) > Touch HD Apps, Themes & Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 12th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #1

My Device: HTC Touch HD

burnhard is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Sense for WM 6.1

Hi

I really like what I have seen regarding Sense on the HD2 and the Touchflow 3D software seems to be quite clunky. My phone works fine so I want to know if I can download Sense as an individual piece of software without having to do a rom upgrade?

Regards
Burnhard
burnhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old November 14th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #2

My Device: Touch HD

paplino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnhard View Post
Hi

I really like what I have seen regarding Sense on the HD2 and the Touchflow 3D software seems to be quite clunky. My phone works fine so I want to know if I can download Sense as an individual piece of software without having to do a rom upgrade?

Regards
Burnhard
Nope, the TouchFlo interface is available only as a proprietary shell for HTC ROMs, for HTC devices. There is no way to download it as an installable app (obviously). The ROM creators (so called "cooks") go to great lengths to extract it from HTC-leaked ROMs.
paplino is offline   Reply With Quote