Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Devices > HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond HTC Touch Diamond (Discussion about HTC Touch Diamond. Anything about how-to questions, accessories, manuals, software, etc…)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #1

My Device: n79

karenna is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Recover Text Messages For Your HTC Touch Diamond

For the majority of mobile phone users like me, sms messages are quite important data, isn’t it? Just because human beings tend to forget things very easily, we need some exact things to memorize the special moments of life and our special feelings at the time. We can say, mobile messages could really be the witness of our life. So, I believe that almost everyone of us hope that our mobile messages are saved well, including sweet messages with our honey, warm messages from our families, encouraging messages with friends and so on. All of these are precious gifts of our life. At least me myself treasure them a lot.

Privacy has been a hot topic for a long time. It is well acknowledged that privacy is important to everyone. As for privacy of our mobile phone messages, we should really pose high emphasis on it. Because it’s our right to keep our private messages personal. For me, I do have always been attempting to find a way that could both have my messages saved well and protect them personally.

Finally, I find this—GodswMobile SMS Mirror. It could help me to well realize the above functions. I like it a lot. By the way, GodswMobile SMS Mirror could only work on phones with Window mobile 6/6.5, as HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro2, etc. Not compatible with WP7, iPhone or Android

Main function of GodswMobile SMS Mirror:
Make a copy of your incoming and outgoing sms on the fly
All you sms will copy to the mirror and you could export to any mobile or PC easily with this app.

The most important is it could not only copy, but move. Once you receive or send new messages, they do not leave on your mobile, but move to the software data base stealthy. So other could not see your private message even they keep your mobile as they are password protected.

For more meaningful information please Google"GodswMobile SMS Mirror".
You are gonna like it.
karenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 11th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #2

My Device: n79

karenna is infamous around these parts
Talking

Yes. GodswMobile SMS Mirror is pretty good. Worth trying,

Google "GodswMobile SMS Mirror free download" and enjoy the experience!!!
karenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2017, 11:49 PM   #3

illilala is infamous around these parts

If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, you can also try professional data recovery programs for HTC recovery

HTC Data Recovery: Restore Deleted Videos and Photos from HTC
illilala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2017, 04:18 AM   #4

Shehab0 is infamous around these parts

If you need to recover data like contacts, text messages, photos, music, videos and more from HTC? Android data recovery is that kind of software which can help you a lot. Just install the app and connect your phone to recover the android files, you can find an app very easy and fast. How to retrieve deleted text messages on android

Last edited by Shehab0; March 16th, 2017 at 01:58 AM.
Shehab0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:30 AM   #5

YuliaKarymova is infamous around these parts

If you have not received or sent any text messages since then, there is the very remote possibility of getting the message back with the right software (not available to general users).
Otherwise, your text messages are stored in a SQL database; there is no undelete.

To recover deleted text messages on Android HTC, the first thing you should is stopping to use your Android before recovering data back. This can protect the deleted data not to be overwritten. Then download and install FORecovery Android Data Recovery on your PC, connect your phone to continue. Enable USB debugging is also important to get connection. Then you can preview the deleted data and click "recover" button to get them back.
YuliaKarymova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:48 AM   #6

Vpmsae is infamous around these parts

The Android file recovery tools can recover the deleted files after the data has been deleted, however, if your deleted files are covered by new data, it means they will disappear forever. To recover deleted text messages from HTC , you need root your device first .

Last edited by Vpmsae; April 23rd, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Vpmsae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
recover text messages, windows mobile