Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > Android Platform > General Android HTC Devices > HTC Google Nexus One

HTC Google Nexus One Discussion about Google Nexus One, made by HTC. Anything about how-to questions, Android development, accessories, Apps, tweak, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2010, 05:49 AM   #1

My Device: HD2

tuppaacc is infamous around these parts
Exclamation HULU and netflix app

I've been waiting for a netflix or a hulu app and I have found anything just a stupid blockbuster app (but is soo damn expensive for a movie) then I came acoss this site

www.HD2fansite.com

I thought a share the link, they got some cool streaming movies and tv shows, should hold up until a netflix or a hulu app comes out.
Now what I hate about most of the FREE TV/MOVIES links I run into, is ya gotta jump through so many hoops, watch, click through so many ads, by the time you get to the meat and potatoes, hell, you could have driven home and watched whatever on your big screen, real TV, but this site actually doesn't have those annoying IN YOUR FACE ADS.

HOPE IT HELPS!
tuppaacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:59 AM   #2

Rafaeldwemy is infamous around these parts
Default HULU and netflix app

I need a TV that will get internet signal from my wireless router for Netflix and Hulu. Im getting rid of the cable. So what TVs do you recommend?
Rafaeldwemy is offline   Reply With Quote