Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #1

johnneyled is infamous around these parts
Default Cure your crashed Hard Disk

Recently i had a problem with my hard disk in my system as i am software Engineer i have stored a lot data in my system which is very necessary for my business purpose. Unfortunately i have not taken any back up. So, Here i am looking for recovery software to get my data back again.

While I am searching online for the recovery tool i came across that we have to choose software depending upon the operating system and the configuration of the system, Can any let me know how far it is true?

When I approached my close friends regarding the issue they have suggested me some recovery experts in Australia like "computersmobile" and many more. At same time we cannot trust all the tools online.

So, please give your valuable suggestions to recover my data
johnneyled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links