Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > HTCPedia Site Information > Dr. Tom the HTC Medic

Dr. Tom the HTC Medic Has your HTC smartphone been sick? Is it coming down with something or is your HTC smartphone just talking back? Dr. Tom the HTC Medic is here to help. Ask him anything HTC related. Hardware, software, or even accessories, Dr. Tom the HTC Medic knows the perscription to ease ailments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:46 AM   #1

justgaret is infamous around these parts
Default International One X ICS 4.0.4 Update

The ICS 4.0.4 and Sense 4.1 OTA update for the International One X was released on 10 August. I live and work in Thailand and I still haven't received the update, though it's 22 August already. I've done the manual software update check every day, but still no update. My phone is not rooted and is running all original software.

Can someone tell me when the update will arrive to Asia, and if it's already arrived, how can I get it?

Last edited by justgaret; August 22nd, 2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: grammar error
justgaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #2
HTC Medic

Dr_Tom is on a distinguished road
Default ICS 4.0.4 for the HTC One X

I am sorry that it has not come to you yet but the HTC One X update is being released all over the world in sections. Plus it also depends when your carrier releases the update for you. At this point it would be your carrier that is dragging their feet. It should be to you soon.
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #3

justgaret is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Tom View Post
I am sorry that it has not come to you yet but the HTC One X update is being released all over the world in sections. Plus it also depends when your carrier releases the update for you. At this point it would be your carrier that is dragging their feet. It should be to you soon.
Thanks for the info. I bought my phone full price and put my owm prepaid simcard in. I don't have a contract with any carrier.

Hope it comes to Asia soon. If anyone from Asia has received it, let me know.

Cheers
justgaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #4
Senior Moderator

My Device: DROID DNA

NightAngel79 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgaret View Post
Thanks for the info. I bought my phone full price and put my owm prepaid simcard in. I don't have a contract with any carrier.

Hope it comes to Asia soon. If anyone from Asia has received it, let me know.

Cheers
Does HTC ever let you download updates manually? Have you poked around their site?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NightAngel79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #5
HTC Medic

Dr_Tom is on a distinguished road
Default HTC Updates

Some updates are available on HTC's website but you would have to push them on to your smartphone with a computer.
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #6

LucianaHardin is infamous around these parts

Plus it also depends when your carrier releases the update for you.

---------------------------------------
Standing On the Peak of All Brilliant Shows----Buy Cheap DVDs Online, Seize every mimute,seize it!
LucianaHardin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
software update 4.0.4