Go Back   HTCPedia.com forums > General Discussion > Development and Hacking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:40 AM   #1

My Device: HTC Touch HD, HTC HD2

D-Jay is infamous around these parts
Question Transfer files from ROM to another one

Hey guys,

sorry... I'm completely new on this, so please be patient with me

I use a Blackstone and flashed it with a custom ROM. Everything works fine for me but Bluetooth seems to have some issues. I could not use ActiveSync with it and some other things.

I flashed a second ROM and Bluetooth works fine. I prefer the first ROM so my thought is to transfer the Bluetooth drivers from the second ROM to the first one.

Is this possible? I extracted both ROMs with the extract tool.
But now... that to do?

Thanks for any hint...
D-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2010, 03:58 AM   #2

My Device: HTC Diamond

aiwenor is infamous around these parts

you must use a kitchen and read a little...you can find every thing you want on xda-developers.com
aiwenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 03:45 AM   #3
Retired Staff

kwbr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Jay View Post
Hey guys,

sorry... I'm completely new on this, so please be patient with me

I use a Blackstone and flashed it with a custom ROM. Everything works fine for me but Bluetooth seems to have some issues. I could not use ActiveSync with it and some other things.

I flashed a second ROM and Bluetooth works fine. I prefer the first ROM so my thought is to transfer the Bluetooth drivers from the second ROM to the first one.

Is this possible? I extracted both ROMs with the extract tool.
But now... that to do?

Thanks for any hint...
Maybe you should enable beam to be able to send files over a bluetooth connection. Some custom roms have this disabled by default to preserve battery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
kwbr is offline   Reply With Quote