View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #17
mccmjoon
VIP Member

My Device: HTC Butterfly

mccmjoon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermantxz24 View Post
I updated to r8.5.3 yeasterday and running the stock tmobile rom 3.14 and it seems like it is great on battery life not it seems like when its sleep it is at 3ma to 5ma i left my phone off the charger lastnight probably for about 12 hours or so probably 10 of those hours it was in sleep mode but it probably used around 10% of the battery i really cant remember but i know it was probably around 65% and when i woke up it was like 57% so i think that is great. the phone to me actually wakes up alot faster than the previouse kernel there isnt any lag what so ever so i think it is a great kernel i will test it out more today im going to fully charge it and see how long the battery last today.
Thanks for the feedback. . Please keep the feedback coming

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mccmjoon is offline   Reply With Quote